GRT Managing Director, Glenn Vassallo, is partnering with the Governance Institute of Australia to chair an upcoming webinar on significant opportunities emerging for the sporting industry to re-frame its governance, culture and operations in the wake of the COVID-19 restrictions on sport.
Glenn will chair a panel of leading Australian sporting professionals including:
- Rob Dalton, Acting Chief Executive Officer for Sports Australia
- Andrew Wellington, Chairman, Brisbane Lions Club;
- Jodie Fields, former captain of the Australian Women’s Cricket Team
The sports governance panel will consider how the sector can recover from the challenge posed by the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact and implications for players, operations, workforce and all stakeholders.
The panel will discuss how the sector can re-frame governance principles to help ensure sport is kept in the headlines for the right reasons and cover:
- current challenges for sports governance
- commercialisation of sport and the impact on culture
- leadership, accountability, ethics and performance
- driving performance, strategy and sector directions from grassroots to the national leagues
- keeping stakeholder engagement at the core of responsible decision-making
We invite you to join us, alongside the Governance Institute of Australia at this special event.
WHEN: Tuesday 23rd June
TIME: 11am to 12pm AEST
Click here to Register through the Governance Institute of Australia.