Secondary Capital Raisings
We have worked with national and international companies to successfully formulate, execute and advise on many secondary debt and equity raising strategies including the following:
- Discovery Metals Limited on a rights issue and placement raising A$142 million across 13 jurisdictions.
- The debt project financing of US$205 million for Discovery Metals Limited (including the negotiation and execution of complex copper and silver hedge agreements).
- Sayona Mining Limited A$2.57 million fully underwritten rights issue.
- Armour Energy Limited (ASX:AJQ) A$19 million project debt financing.
- Black Oak Minerals Limited A$62 million raising, comprising A$25 million forward gold purchase agreement, A$35 million credit facility and A$2 million equity investment (involving convertible warrants).
- Black Oak Minerals Limited A$1.5 million share purchase plan.
- Avalon Minerals Limited on its non-renounceable, pro-rata rights issue underwritten by Indian Ocean Capital.
- MinQuest Limited placement to exempt investors and convertible note issue.
- Discovery Metals Limited A$50 million underwritten institutional secondary capital raising by way of an institutional bookbuild.
- Chesser Resources Limited A$7.3 million capital raising, comprising a A$2.46 million placement (oversubscribed) and A$4.84 million underwritten, pro-rata renounceable entitlement offer.
Our global experience, together with our highly qualified te ..
The team at GRT Lawyers has successfully managed large and c ..
Click here to read our newsletter, 'The Specialist E-Ne ..