A sample of our deal portfolio:
- Apiam Animal Health Limited (ASX:AHX) acquisition of 12 businesses and A$40 million IPO to form a vertically integrated animal health business with an initial market capitalisation of circa A$98.5 million.
- DateTix Group Limited (ASX:DTX) back-door listing into Enverro Limited (formerly ASX:ERR) resulting in a change to the scale and nature of activities from a software and services business to a mobile location based social platform.
- Acquisition of multiple New Zealand based services businesses in connection with an IPO and ASX listing.
- Omni Market Tide Limited (ASX:OMT) back-door listing of real time shareholder engagement technology business into SWW Energy Limited (ASX:SWW).
- Cedarfield Holdings Pty Ltd 90% takeover of winery business Swings and Roundabouts Limited for circa A$2.7 million.
- Polymetals Mining Limited A$30 million merger with Southern Cross Goldfields Limited (formerly ASX:SXG) via a scheme of arrangement.
- Discovery Metals Limited response to proposed $830 million joint takeover bid by Cathay Fortune Corporation and China-Africa Development Fund.
- Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) acquisition of the Itabela graphite project in South America.
- Cerro Resources Limited in relation to its scheme of arrangement with Canadian based Primero Mining Corporation (listed on TSX and NYSE).
- Cerro Resources NL (ASX) in relation to a merger with San Anton Resources Corporation for A$50 million
- Meijin Energy Group Limited proposed takeover of DMC Mining Limited (ASX: DMM)
- Marubeni Coal Pty Ltd proposal to align its interest with Xstrata and separate acquisition of a A$300 million interest in Jellinbah Resources
- Santana Minerals Limited:
- – acquisition of a silver project in Mexico;
- – off-market share sale of shares in Syndicated Metals Limited, purchase of a 49% interest in Queensland tenements (taking its interests to 100%) from Syndicated, on-sale of the 100% interest for shares in Midas Resources Limited (ASX) and the grant of a royalty in relation to the tenements
- MCG Group successful bid and A$285 million acquisition of MDL 162 (a major coal asset) from the Queensland Government’s Stanwell Corporation Limited, including facilitation of strategic funding and FIRB approval advice
- Meridian Minerals Limited:
- – reverse takeover of Bellevue Resources Limited, and the acquisition of its major plant (from Ireland) required for the Lennard Shelf Project;
- – later aggregation of its original asset portfolio and equity placements to Chinese State owned entity, Northwest Nonferrous International Investment Co Limited
- Huddy’s Plant Hire sale to Industrea Limited for A$250 million
- Laneway Resources Limited (ASX:LNY) farm-in and joint venture with Newcrest Mining to develop its gold project in New Zealand
- MinQuest Limited (ASX:MNQ) earn in and acquisition of several copper / gold projects in Canada and Australia
- Black Oak Minerals Limited (ASX:BOK) acquisition of the Manuka Silver Mine in New South Wales
Our global experience, together with our highly qualified te ..
The team at GRT Lawyers has successfully managed large and c ..
Click here to read our newsletter, 'The Specialist E-Ne ..